Do you ever feel like you don’t belong where you are? You are not alone. You too can conquer your fears and self-doubts to confidently attain the success you deserve.
From time to time, you may have this negative set of thoughts going on in your head. You might feel inadequate at work and in your relationships.
It can be challenging to manage this condition. But it is possible to not only manage it – but overcome it!
With this guide you will learn:
- To understand imposter syndrome
- How to overcome imposter syndrome
- How to recognize imposter syndrome in children
- The easiest ways to manage imposter syndrome
- How to be kinder to yourself
- Why you should work on yourself
- Why you should abandon perfectionism
- How to know when your work is good enough
- Not to rely on criticism
- How to understand your value at work
- Why you should track all your success
- How to redefine success for yourself
- And much more!
This book includes a mind map, a cheat-sheet and a checklist.