With so many demands and distractions each day, do you find it almost impossible to focus? Learn the science behind your focus and use online tools to maximize your productivity. Staying focused in this noisy and distracted world is hard, but it’s not impossible.
Get this guide and learn the science behind your focus then use online tools to maximize your productivity!
Here are some things that you will learn in this guide:
- The psychology of staying focused
- What science has to say about concentration and boosting focus
- How to stay motivated
- What is the Pareto Principle and how is it used?
- How to set goals that keep you on track
- How to organize your workspace so that it helps you stay focused
- How to stay focused in the digital age
- How to minimize distractions from your phone and the internet
- How to practice digital minimalism at work
- How to take back your time
- What is Parkinson’s Law and how is it used?
- What is the Pomodoro Technique and how is it used?
- How to prioritize tasks
- Single tasking versus multitasking
- Why breaks are important throughout the day
- How to take breaks in a way that leads to increased focus
- What you should eat to remain energized and focused
- How water intake impacts your concentration
- And much more!
The book comes with a checklist, a mind map, and a cheat sheet to ensure that you are consistently applying what you have learned.
There are no reviews yet.